- Hours - Full Time
- Salary - Dependant upon experience
- Location - London
- To apply, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a highly skilled Java developer to join our development team. As a member of a small but fast growing team you will be part of the expansion of our music retail and marketing platform; Ochre. Ochre is a provider of tools for brands, record labels and artists to promote, share and sell their content. Developed from our internal platform for running our own retail operations.
As we rapidly develop our business we are looking for proactive candidates who can help us focus in on the core of what is needed as we build a product that our clients love and solves problems for our industry.
As a small cross discipline team you will be working directly with UX designers and front end developers and should feel comfortable with this. All members of our tech team contribute to our software design and development process. We use an agile development cycle to implement new features quickly and validate our business direction based on user feedback.
###Skills & Requirements
- Required Experience
- Java development
- Experience developing web stacks
- Experience developing and integrating to APIs
- Experience with Hadoop or similar technologies
- Experience handling large data sets and tackling database performance issues
- Experience developing high performance web stacks