Working within our operations team the Customer Support Administrator is responsible for handling inbound queries and issues reported by our customers. This role works across Bleep.com and other artist and label online stores that we operate. Being in direct contact with customers, the Customer Support team is an essential part of our organisation.
The Customer Support Assistant’s role is not just to solve an individual customer problem, but to find the root of the issue and help us to solve that. As well as working collaboratively with other members of the operations team, you will liaise with other areas of the business to find solutions to customers’ problems and report issues.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of the customer experience using our services and the products on sale.
- The ability to organise their work, prioritise tasks and communicate that prioritisation to the wider team
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Prior experience in a customer support role
- Experience working within e-commerce or retail
- Experience working to KPIs and creating and monitoring metrics to continuously improve our customer service.